10. The BMW 8 Series: BMW take on the might of S-Class Coupe with this beautiful looking coupe, promised to be packed with technology, power, and luxury, with V8’s and V12’s possibly on offer and even an M8 version to take on the S65 Coupe, after the release of the coupe will probably follow an GranCoupe and then a convertible version.
9. Audi A1: Yes a brand new A1 with and all new look is due and will be based on the MQB platform that the new Polo and Ibiza sit on, which means expect virtual cockpit, new engines and even a possible hybrid version to take on the i3.
8. BMW Z4: with the launch of the concept version expect the long awaited replacement to be absolute stunning and hopefully just as good to drive! It will come with either 4 or 6 cylinder engines and automatic and manual gearboxes to take on Porsche’s might cayman.
7. Ford Fiesta ST: the last one was incredible with a well balanced chassis perfect steering and a punchy little 1.6turbo engine, the new one gets a 1.5litre three cylinder making 197bhp and since I’ve driven the new fiesta I can tell you the new ST will probably be the best hot hatch on sale again! Hopefully I’ll have an opportunity to drive one this year maybe before its launch in spring of this year.
6. Jaguar I-Pace: the all electric Jag will be taken on the might of Tesla by producing this lovely luxurious little brut, with a sub four second 62 time and more legroom than a BMW 7 series (apparently) should give this car a good start.
5. Lamborghini Urus: lambo take on the ever growing luxury SUV market with this monsteras beast, yes claiming to be the fastest SUV on the market and with a twin turbo V8 making 650hp and 0-62mph in just 3.6 seconds makes for some SUV will still cost you around £200,000 for one though.
4. Toyota Supra: it’s been 4 years since it was rumoured with cheesy concepts and still photo’s but sixteen years after it went out of production this year could see another legend born again! The replacement promises to be powerful yet provocative, rear wheel drive and packed with technology, the old one was famed for being tuned to produce ridiculous amounts of power and off course as the great Paul wakers car of choice in the Fast & Furious franchise.
3. Alpine A110: another rebirth for this Renault owned company, the new car reviews have already been out and result in possibly one of the best small sports cars you can buy for that great Monte Carlo to Zermatt (Valais, Switzerland) run, it may have only a 1.8litre turbocharged engine making 249hp but it’s lightweight that makes this car fast and agile.
2. Aston Martin Vantage: the stunning new replacement see’s more of Mercedes influence but in all of the right places! The driving aesthetics and the sound are still as Aston as ever and in 2018 will see the first customers cars on the road!
1. Ferrari 488 Speciale: it’s been well over due, lamborghnini have the performante, McLaren have the 720s, and the 488 is getting a little old in supercar terms, so hopefully the more track focused model will look better and go even better! Because it’s about bloody time Ferrari!