Marc Marquez took an incredible pole position in Austria today, ahead of Andrea Dovizioso and Jorge Lorenzo – who is on the front row of the grid for the first time since Catalunya.
Maverick Viñales, Danilo Petrucci and Johann Zarco will round out the second row.
The Red Bull Ring is looking like a strong track for Ducati, with five of them starting from the front four rows. It was a Ducati 1-2 last year, with Andrea Iannone taking the win from Andrea Dovizioso, and it’s something the team are looking to replicate this year with Dovizioso and Lorenzo.
- Marc Marquez- Repsol Honda Team – 1:23.235
- Andrea Dovizioso- Ducati Team +0.144
- Jorge Lorenzo- Ducati Team +0.386
- Maverick Viñales- Movistar Yamaha MotoGP +0.519
- Danilo Petrucci- OCTO Pramac Racing +0.545
- Johann Zarco- Monster Yamaha Tech 3 +0.644
- Valentino Rossi- Movistar Yamaha MotoGP +0.747
- Dani Pedrosa- Repsol Honda Team +0.750
- Cal Crutchlow- LCR Honda +0.789
- Andrea Iannone- Team Suzuki Ecstar +0.950
- Karel Abraham- Pull&Bear Aspar Team +0.985
- Loris Baz- Reale Avintia Racing +1.248